- ESPN+: Anytime Access to 150+ Hours of the Greatest UFC Fights and Stars
- ESPN: Three-Hour Special UFC Programming Block Saturday, January 12
UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, ESPN+ and ESPN will hold the debut event of their historic, multi-year agreement on January 19 in Brooklyn, NY – headlined by the main event showdown between UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo and UFC bantamweight champ TJ Dillashaw for Cejudo’s 125-pound title belt.
ESPN+ gives fight fans anytime access with more than 150 hours of high-quality, on-demand UFC content – including some of UFC’s greatest fights, biggest stars, the full replay of the recent blockbuster Khabib Nurmagomedov – Conor McGregor main event and more. Available on demand now at ESPN+ are more than 125 individual episodes from:
- UFC 25 Greatest Fights: UFC counts down the greatest battles ever. See the iconic performances, shocking upsets and ruthless rivalries that turned athletes into legends.
- UFC Reloaded: UFC Reloaded gives fight fans a chance to re-visit (or watch for the first time) the biggest and most memorable UFC pay-per-view events in history.
- UFC Main Event: UFC Main Event showcases the best fights of recent vintage, set up by prefight, interview-driven features that reveal the backstories of the athletes just prior those epic bouts
- UFC Unleashed: UFC Unleashed features the best fights from the UFC archives, all in one show. Unleashed brings you the big fights that you missed or want to see all over again.
- UFC Fight Flashback: UFC Fight Flashback is an enhanced replay of the biggest fights, featuring never-before-seen footage from state-of-the-art, specialty cameras and exclusive new sound. Beginning with arrivals at the arena, inside the locker rooms, in the Octagon, through the epic fight and the aftermath.
- UFC Top 10: UFC Top 10 is the ultimate countdown for action packed moments in UFC history. From thrilling momentum shifts to unexpected knockouts and submissions, it’s edge-of-your-seat action — relived by the fighters, coaches and commentators who were involved.
- UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor (full event replay): The full replay of the 3-hour main event from the recent blockbuster PPV event, culminating in the fierce, emotional showdown between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor.
ESPN+ also features the weekly original series “Ariel & The Bad Guy” featuring Ariel Helwani and Chael Sonnen.
Additionally, this Saturday (Jan. 12) fight fans can tune into ESPN for a 3-hour binge of fight action to get ready for the UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ January 19, featuring great fights from both Cejudo and Dillashaw, as well as the Nurmagomedov-McGregor clash.
|Sat.||Jan 12||ESPN||8 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Khabib vs. McGregor|
|9 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Johnson vs. Cejudo 2|
|10 p.m.||UFC Main Event: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt 1 & 2|